10. Accidental switch back to 19,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
9. Screwed up computers report EuroDisney turning a profit.
8. Air traffic control glitch causes Dumbo to smack into a DC-10.
7. The “It’s a Small World After All” creatures go on a rampage.
6. The Hall of Presidents keeps chanting “Kill Clinton, kill Clinton.”
5. When you wish upon a star, nothing happens.
4. Unexpected power surge brings an angry Walt Disney back to life.
3. “Main Street Electrical Parade” becomes “Main Street Two Guys With Plastic Flashlights Parade.”
2. Ticket machine accidentally dispenses day passes for less than $600.
1. Two words: catapulting teacups